To our valued clients,
We are excited to announce that we will be returning to full operation on May 19, 2020. We would like to thank all of you for your continued support through this unprecedented time.
As we re-open we would like to assure you that the safety of our clients and staff is our top priority. We will be adopting a new list of safety protocols, which will change your in store experience. At this time we have put in the following additional measures in place at both our locations;
Health & Safety Measures
- Guests are encouraged to wear a mask upon entering the store.
- All patients requiring eye exams are strongly recommended to wear a face mask and can be provided with one upon request.
- Hand sanitizer is available at all store entrances and customers and employees must sanitize their hands upon entry.
- A temperature check may be conducted upon entry if any guest shows flu-like symptoms and may be denied entry based on the results.
- Regular sanitization of surfaces and high touch areas throughout the store.
- All products will be sanitized after each use.
- Physical Distance Guidance Markers will be enforced.
- Reduced store hours and in store capacity.
- We are now booking eye exam appointments from Tuesday-Saturday. Although we have always welcomed walk-ins in the past and will continue to do so going forward, we strongly recommend booking appointments due to our new in store limited capacity.
- If you wish to wait we will take your Name and Phone number at the door and you will be asked to wait in your vehicle until we are able to bring you in to the store.
Updated hours of operation
Please contact us at 604-530-9600 or 604-501-1533 if you have any questions.
Follow the directions of your local Health Authority. Stay at home if you feel unwell. If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention and call in advance.